Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 8 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge: Biggest Pet Peeve


Oh, this has got to be my favorite thing to talk about. I don't necessarily think that I have a lot of pet peeves but there are certain manors that everyone should have. I would have to say that the top one of my list would have to be chewing with your mouth open. Let's be honest no one wants to see chewed up food that's in your mouth. I think the thing that bothers me the most with that is the sound that everyone makes when they chew with their mouths open. Yes, we know that food is delish but you don't need to make a statement every time you take a bite. If you chew with your mouths open around me, don't worry I will let you know. I know this all might sound a bit harsh to some people but to me it's like scratching nails on a chalk board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment